DO NOT worry about PRICE, we are manufacturer.
DO NOT worry about QUALITY, we have 16 years experience.
DO NOT worry about AFTER-SALES, we are 24 hours online.
1. The main body is made of high strength aluminum alloy
2. Zero backlash, suitable for forward and reverse rotation
3.Colloid is made of polyurethane, which has good wear resistance
4.Oil resistance and electrical insulation, the middle elasticbody can absorb vibration
5. Compensate radial, angular and axial deviations
6. Removable design for easy installation
7. Tightening method of positioning screw
Suitable for a wide range of devices
CNC lathes Optical inspection equipment
Module slider Servo motor
Packaging & Shipping
All products will be well packed with standard export wooden case or
Shafts packed with paper tube or plastic bag;
Linear guideways or lead screwswrapped with film or plastic bag;
Guarantee well protected against dampness,moisture, rust and shock.
Q1: Do you have a catalogue? Can you send me the catalogue to have a check of all your products?
A: Yes , We have product catalogue.Please contact us on line or send an Email to sending the catalogue.
Q2: I can’t find the product on your catalogue, can you make this product for me?
A: Our catalogue shows most of our products,but not all.So just let us know what product do you need.
Q3 : Can you make customized products and customized packing?
A: Yes.We made a lot of customized products for our customer before.And we have many moulds for our customers already.About customized packing,we can put your Logo or other info on the packing.There is no problem.Just have to point out that ,it will cause some additional cost.
Q4: Can you provide samples ? Are the samples free ?
A: Yes,we can provide samples.Normally,we provide 1-2pcs free samples for test or quality checking.But you have to pay for the shipping cos.If you need many items, or need more qty for each item,we will charge for the samples.
Any requirements or question,Welcome to “Send” us an e-mail Now!
It’s our great honor to do services for you! You also can get the FREE SAMPLES soon.
Torque and Speed Ratings for Different Sizes of Jaw Couplings
The torque and speed ratings for jaw couplings vary depending on their size and design. Manufacturers typically provide specifications for different sizes of jaw couplings, and it’s essential to select the appropriate coupling based on the specific requirements of the application. Here’s how torque and speed ratings are determined for jaw couplings:
- Torque Rating: The torque rating of a jaw coupling is the maximum amount of torque it can transmit without causing failure. It is typically specified in Newton-meters (Nm) or inch-pounds (in-lb). Larger jaw couplings generally have higher torque ratings than smaller ones, as they can accommodate more substantial loads.
- Speed Rating: The speed rating of a jaw coupling refers to the maximum rotational speed at which it can operate efficiently and reliably. It is usually specified in revolutions per minute (RPM). Higher-speed applications may require jaw couplings designed to handle increased rotational velocities.
It’s essential to carefully match the torque and speed requirements of the application with the appropriate jaw coupling size. Undersized couplings may result in premature failure, while oversized couplings might lead to reduced flexibility and increased wear. Manufacturers’ catalogs or product datasheets provide detailed information on the torque and speed ratings for each coupling size, helping engineers and designers make informed decisions when selecting the right coupling for their specific needs.
What are the factors influencing the thermal performance of a jaw coupling?
The thermal performance of a jaw coupling is influenced by several factors that affect its ability to dissipate heat and handle temperature fluctuations during operation. Here are the key factors that can impact the thermal performance of a jaw coupling:
- Material Selection: The choice of materials used in the construction of the jaw coupling plays a significant role in its thermal performance. High-quality materials with good thermal conductivity can efficiently dissipate heat, reducing the risk of overheating and premature wear. Common materials used in jaw couplings include steel, aluminum, and various elastomers.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider in the jaw coupling is a crucial component that can influence thermal performance. The type of elastomer and its specific characteristics, such as hardness and thermal conductivity, can affect the coupling’s ability to absorb and dissipate heat generated during operation.
- Operating Speed: The rotational speed of the coupling impacts its thermal performance. Higher operating speeds can generate more heat due to increased friction and stress on the coupling components. It is essential to ensure that the jaw coupling is rated for the specific operating speed of the application to prevent overheating and premature failure.
- Torque and Load: The torque and load applied to the jaw coupling can also influence its thermal performance. Higher torque and load levels can result in increased heat generation. Properly sizing the coupling based on the application’s torque and load requirements is essential to prevent excessive heat buildup.
- Operating Environment: The environment in which the jaw coupling operates can impact its thermal performance. For example, if the coupling is located in an area with limited airflow or high ambient temperatures, it may experience reduced heat dissipation capabilities. On the other hand, an environment with good ventilation can help in maintaining the coupling’s thermal performance.
- Lubrication: Some jaw couplings may require lubrication to reduce friction and heat generation. Proper lubrication can enhance the coupling’s thermal performance and extend its service life. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure optimal performance.
- Continuous vs. Intermittent Operation: The thermal performance of a jaw coupling can also be influenced by the nature of its operation—continuous or intermittent. Intermittent operation allows the coupling to cool down between cycles, reducing the overall heat buildup compared to continuous operation, which may lead to higher operating temperatures.
Overall, careful consideration of these factors is crucial in ensuring the efficient thermal performance of a jaw coupling. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling based on the specific application requirements can help prevent overheating, reduce wear, and prolong the coupling’s lifespan.
Handling Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment with Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to handle various types of misalignment that can occur between the shafts they connect. These misalignments include:
- Angular Misalignment: When the shafts are not aligned in a straight line and have an angular offset, jaw couplings can accommodate this misalignment due to the flexibility of their elastomeric spider. The spider allows for a limited amount of angular movement between the hubs, reducing stress on the connected equipment.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned but are parallel to each other. Jaw couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent, thanks to the elastomeric spider’s ability to flex and offset slight shaft misalignments.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment refers to the displacement of shafts along their rotational axis. While jaw couplings are primarily designed for torque transmission and misalignment compensation, they have limited capability to handle axial misalignment. Excessive axial misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduce the coupling’s effectiveness.
It’s important to note that jaw couplings have specific misalignment limits, and exceeding these limits can lead to increased wear and decreased performance. Regular maintenance and inspection of jaw couplings are essential to ensure they are operating within acceptable misalignment parameters.
editor by CX 2023-08-02