|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR|
|Inspection Equipments||Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.|
|Application field||Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,|
|Shape||As per your drawing Or your sample|
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Advantages||Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.|
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.|
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.|
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 – 1000||1001 – 10000||10001 – 50000||>50000|
|Est. Time(days)||5||12||18||To be negotiated|
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CZPT RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CZPT the mode of transport required.
Electrical Insulation in Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to provide mechanical connection between two shafts while also maintaining electrical insulation. This feature is essential in applications where the connected shafts have different electrical potentials or where electrical isolation is required to prevent current flow between the shafts.
The electrical insulation in jaw couplings is primarily achieved through the use of non-conductive materials for the jaw components. The jaws of the coupling are typically made from materials such as elastomers or plastics, which are excellent electrical insulators. These non-conductive materials prevent electrical conduction between the two shafts, even if they are made from different conductive materials.
Additionally, the design of the jaw coupling ensures that the two shafts do not come into direct electrical contact with each other. The jaws of the coupling create a gap between the shafts, which further enhances the electrical insulation.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings provide electrical insulation, their primary function is to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment between shafts. If specific electrical insulation requirements are critical for an application, additional measures such as insulating sleeves or shaft grounding may be necessary in conjunction with the jaw coupling.
Overall, jaw couplings are a reliable and widely used choice for mechanical power transmission while ensuring electrical isolation between connected shafts.
What are the cost implications of using jaw couplings compared to other coupling types?
When considering the cost implications of using jaw couplings compared to other coupling types, several factors come into play. Jaw couplings offer certain advantages and disadvantages in terms of initial cost, maintenance, and overall performance. Here’s a breakdown of the cost considerations:
- Initial Cost: In terms of initial cost, jaw couplings are generally more budget-friendly compared to some other coupling types such as gear couplings or disc couplings. Jaw couplings have a relatively simple design, using fewer components, which often makes them more economical to manufacture and purchase.
- Maintenance: Jaw couplings have a reputation for being low-maintenance couplings. Their elastomer spider is a wear-resistant and replaceable component, which means that in case of wear or damage, only the elastomer needs to be replaced rather than the entire coupling. This feature can contribute to lower maintenance costs and reduced downtime compared to couplings with more complex designs that require complete replacements when worn or damaged.
- Performance: The cost implications of jaw couplings compared to other types are also influenced by performance considerations. Jaw couplings provide good misalignment compensation and damping of vibrations, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. However, for specific high-torque or high-precision applications, more specialized coupling types like grid couplings or disc couplings may be required. The higher performance capabilities of these couplings might justify their higher initial cost in certain scenarios.
- Application Requirements: The cost-effectiveness of jaw couplings versus other types depends on the specific requirements of the application. If a coupling’s design features align well with the application’s needs, such as handling moderate misalignment and torque levels, then a jaw coupling may be the most cost-effective choice. On the other hand, if the application demands exceptional torque capacity, high precision, or extreme environmental conditions, a more advanced and costly coupling type may be necessary.
In summary, jaw couplings generally offer a cost advantage in terms of their lower initial cost and relatively low maintenance requirements. However, the most cost-effective choice depends on the specific application and its performance demands. It is essential to evaluate factors such as torque requirements, misalignment compensation, maintenance needs, and operating conditions to determine the best coupling type that balances performance and cost-effectiveness.
Handling Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment with Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to handle various types of misalignment that can occur between the shafts they connect. These misalignments include:
- Angular Misalignment: When the shafts are not aligned in a straight line and have an angular offset, jaw couplings can accommodate this misalignment due to the flexibility of their elastomeric spider. The spider allows for a limited amount of angular movement between the hubs, reducing stress on the connected equipment.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned but are parallel to each other. Jaw couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent, thanks to the elastomeric spider’s ability to flex and offset slight shaft misalignments.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment refers to the displacement of shafts along their rotational axis. While jaw couplings are primarily designed for torque transmission and misalignment compensation, they have limited capability to handle axial misalignment. Excessive axial misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduce the coupling’s effectiveness.
It’s important to note that jaw couplings have specific misalignment limits, and exceeding these limits can lead to increased wear and decreased performance. Regular maintenance and inspection of jaw couplings are essential to ensure they are operating within acceptable misalignment parameters.
editor by CX 2023-08-18