4. Ambient temperature is definitely above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling fan, or moving the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input quickness too high – Lowering the input speed may help reduce the amount of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by contact with other gears. Reducing the load will lower the strain the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts connecting the electric motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be changed due to wear and tear. Another possibility will be a foreign object may need to be gearbox construction removed from within the gearbox, leading to the gears to be in the locked position. Check with your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.