Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer all of these products. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really sets us in addition to the other men is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required posture on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and item to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered supplies with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.